Accounting for small businesses
The support you've been dreaming of. You'll get your own small business accountant, unlimted advice, the best software on the market and full HMRC representation as standard. All for a very competitve fixed monthly fee and no contract.
How does it work?
With AirAccounting keeping your books up to date couldn’t be quicker or easier. All you have to do is use our mobile app to send us your expenses and create your invoices and we'll take care of everything for you.
- Take photos of your expenses using our mobile app to send them directly to your accountant.
- Connect your bank accounts to our bank feed system and we’ll automatically download your bank statements.
- Create professional looking invoices to send to your customers using our invoicing tool.
Month or quarter end review
- We'll create reports based on what you send us so you can track and monitor sales, costs, profits and growth.
- Your small business accountant will review the numbers to identify future cash flow problems well in advance.
- Our tax team prepares your actual and estimated tax bills that you can view and manage before they arrive.
Finalising your year end
- Your accounts are prepared by qualified accountants to send to lenders, investors and other stakeholders.
- We prepare your tax returns that comply with tax laws whilst claiming all available reliefs and expenses.
- All legal filings for Companies House and HMRC are submitted on your behalf.
What is your pricing?
We offer an amazing level of support when you sign up to our small business accounting service, with various add-ons you can choose to sign up to should you require them.
Small Business Accounting
+ VAT per month
- Tax registrations
- Unlimited advice
- HMRC representation
- Partner network
- Limited company setup
- Limited company accounts
- Corporation Tax return
- Payroll for 2 directors
- Tax return for 2 directors
- Payroll for staff
- VAT returns
- CIS returns
- Company secretarial
Running a small business can be difficult and time consuming, which is why as your small business accountants we give you all of the below services as standard when you sign up to our small business accounting service.
Amazing software that handles VAT returns, invoicing, expenses, bank statements and any other aspect of your accounts. Your dedicated accountant will use this software to deliver a personalised service for you and your business.
It can be difficult to know what taxes apply to your business. With taxes such as VAT, PAYE and Corporation Tax all having their own rules it's easy to make a mistake. Our small business accountants ensure you're registered for all taxes necessary.
Our team are always on hand to answer any questions you may have and to guide you in the right direction. We'll tell you what expenses you can claim for, what you can do to reduce your tax bills, how much money you're making and so much more.
Dealing with HMRC can be intimidating and stressful. Our experts handle all contact with HMRC on your behalf by approaching each scenario with great care and ensuring your taxpayer rights are upheld.
We've partnered with some truly great businesses to help our clients get the support and services they need. From bank accounts to insurance, business loans to legal help, you have access to them all.
Keeping an eye on the numbers is a key ingredient to success. Our small business accountants will work with you to help you understand your business's performance and other useful information.
Don't need the full service?
We offer standalone services for those business owners that just need a little helping hand.
Payroll & pension
Taxes and deductions calculated and payslips prepared for your staff.
Catch up year end accounts
Preparing accounts to meet deadlines and to get your books back up-to-date.
Personal tax returns
Completing and submitting your personal tax return to report your income and capital gains.
Need expert help?
Our specialised services carried out by experienced professionals can make a real impact to you and your business.
Research and Development (R&D)
Assessing, preparing and submitting detailed R&D tax credit claims on a no-win no-fee basis.
Through our network of partners we can help raise funds for your business to grow or ease cashflow.
We can take full control of a tax investigation to minimise the risk of big bills.
Have any questions?
We can call you anytime between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.Request a call back