Accounting for start ups
Creating and running a business can be hard work. Our start up accounting services have been built around giving you the fast-paced support you need so you can focus on getting your business off the ground.
How does it work?
With AirAccounting keeping your books up to date couldn’t be quicker or easier. All you have to do is use our mobile app to send us your expenses and create your invoices and we'll take care of everything for you.
- Take photos of your expenses using our mobile app to send them directly to your accountant.
- Connect your bank accounts to our bank feed system and we’ll automatically download your bank statements.
- Create professional looking invoices to send to your customers using our invoicing tool.
Month or quarter end review
- We'll create reports based on what you send us so you can track and monitor sales, costs, profits and growth.
- Your start up accountant will review the numbers to identify future cash flow problems well in advance.
- Our tax team prepares your actual and estimated tax bills that you can view and manage before they arrive.
Finalising your year end
- Your accounts are prepared by qualified accountants to send to lenders, investors and other stakeholders.
- We prepare your tax returns that comply with tax laws whilst claiming all available reliefs and expenses.
- All legal filings for Companies House and HMRC are submitted on your behalf.
What is your pricing?
We offer an amazing level of support when you sign up to our small business accounting service, with various add-ons you can choose to sign up to should you require them.
Small Business Accounting
+ VAT per month
- Tax registrations
- Unlimited advice
- HMRC representation
- Partner network
- Limited company setup
- Limited company accounts
- Corporation Tax return
- Payroll for 2 directors
- Tax return for 2 directors
- Payroll for staff
- VAT returns
- CIS returns
- Company secretarial
Every business owner needs help in the early stages, which is why as your start up accountants we give you all of the below services as standard when you sign up to our small business accounting service.
Limited company setup
Running your start up through a limited company protects your personal assets, improves your reputation and has numerous tax advantages. Our team can register your limited company within 24 hours so you can gain the benefits fast.
It can be difficult to know what taxes apply to your business. With various taxes such as VAT, PAYE and Corporation Tax all having their own rules it's easy to make a mistake. Our start up accountants carry out checks and register you for any taxes necessary.
Our team are always on hand to answer any questions you may have and to guide you in the right direction. We'll tell you what expenses you can claim for, what you can do to reduce your tax bills, how much money you're making and so much more.
Dealing with HMRC can be intimidating and stressful. Our experts handle all contact with HMRC on your behalf by approaching each scenario with great care and ensuring your taxpayer rights are upheld.
We've partnered with some truly great businesses to help our clients get the support and services they need. From bank accounts to insurance, business loans to legal help, you have access to them all.
Keeping an eye on the numbers is a key ingredient to success. Our start up accountants will work with you to help you understand your business's performance and other useful information.
Don't need the full service?
We offer standalone services for those business owners that just need a little helping hand.
Payroll & pension
Taxes and deductions calculated and payslips prepared for your staff.
Catch up year end accounts
Preparing accounts to meet deadlines and to get your books back up-to-date.
Personal tax returns
Completing and submitting your personal tax return to report your income and capital gains.
Need expert help?
Our specialised services carried out by experienced professionals can make a real impact to you and your business.
Research and Development (R&D)
Assessing, preparing and submitting detailed R&D tax credit claims on a no-win no-fee basis.
Through our network of partners we can help raise funds for your business to grow or ease cashflow.
We can take full control of a tax investigation to minimise the risk of big bills.
Have any questions?
We can call you anytime between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.Request a call back